Monday, April 30, 2007

Bummer of a post

Unfortunately, my weekend was so crappy that I feel like if I blog about it right now it will just sound like bitching and whining... So I won't.

Instead I will talk about the draft. No, I won't... I am so angry about my weekend and then about the follow up crap from work that I can't really post about anything right now. I am that pissed.

I changed the name of this post three times because I kept trying to come up with something, anything, about which I could blog and not be pissy... I failed. I am a failure. I hope to blog tomorrow about this weekend and what I learned about always being the positive person. I would also like to blog a little about work. And then I really want to blog about my class and how excited I am.

I also realized that I need to live up to the sports fan portion of my blog title. I really am a sports fan. But I am afraid to blog about it for fear that I will sound like a dumb ass. I love sports. I follow NFL, NBA, and college football and hoops. But I don't always feel like I know what the hell I am talking about so I avoid talking about it here. I am going to work on that.

I apologize this post sucked. I hope to be better tomorrow. Of course, I hoped to be better today when I felt so crappy yesterday, but then work happened. So, keep your fingers crossed that tomorrow is a better day. Talk to you soon.

ttfn

1 comment:

Lara said...

hey, no apologies. this is your blog - whine if you want to. and never think you're a failure. just because you fail, doesn't mean you're a failure. we all fail sometimes. through failure we can learn - through success, not so much. you'll be all right. just speak your thoughts as you need, both the good and the bad. we'll be here through it all. :)