Monday, April 9, 2007

Vote for Life: The Ongoing Education

OK, I nominated my "blog-friend" for a Blogger's Choice Awards for the "Blogitzer" Award--an award for the blog with the best writing, kind of like a Pulitzer for Blog's.

This blogger rocks my socks off. I have blogged about her a lot. I cannot entirely describe what it is, but her blog just blows my mind. She is the reason I started blogging. Her blog really showed me the power of blogging. In short, I just think she and her blog are amazing!! I really think she deserves to win. Whether she is blogging about the good, the bad, or the ugly, her blog is always very well written. She deserves the award. Go vote for her. Go right now.

The only bad part about this is that I think she might be one of only like 5 people who even read my blog, but if you happen to stumble upon this post, please go vote for Life: The Ongoing Education.

ttfn

1 comment:

Lara said...

you = the SWEETEST! you're awesome. :) i'm so, so glad that my blog means something to you. i feel it's a great connection, and i'm really glad to know it's there for you. i love that you're back in the blogosphere again. :)