Friday, April 27, 2007

Leesburg Here We Come!!

I am very excited! We are about to leave to go to a bikefest at Leesburg. I decided before I left I would leave you with some memories of Bike Week 2007 so you could know what kind of fun we will be having while we are away!!


The Bobby Friss Band Rocking out at Dirty Harry's! I hope we get to see this band!

Ridin' the loop! I think we are going on a poker run on Saturday so that will be a fun long ride!

This is all the people on Main Street in Daytona... They say Leesburg is going to have between 100,000 and 250,000 so I hope their Main Street is big... I do not LOVE the crowds, so we will have to see about that many people in a place that might not be designed for a bike festival...


And who says bikers aren't friendly?? I love getting to see my husband as happy and relaxed as he gets at bike events. He is so happy when we are in his element!


Plus I LOVE all the time we get to spend together at these things!
So, here's to safe riding, good weather, and TONS of fun! I will tell you all about it when we get back!
ttfn

No comments: