Monday, April 23, 2007

Update... getting better slowly

OK, I am slowly getting better. Today is the first day I have been on the computer since Thursday... BOO! Being diabetic, it takes me a little longer to heal than the average bear... I hope to be back at full speed tomorrow and then I will tell all of you all about my trip home, seeing my sister, my aunt's divorce drama, how much being sick sucks, and I think that will cover my first day's back post. I really miss my blog and reading the blogs to which I subscribe!! I can't wait to feel good enough to focus on something for longer than five minutes.

ttfn

2 comments:

Lara said...

glad to hear you're on the mend. i'm looking forward to hearing all the updates. :)

Kilgore Trout said...

good to hear that your Ok, or at least on your way to being ok. I was a little worried about ya.

Get well!