Thursday, May 3, 2007

I am such a weird-o!

Tator and Tot played this fun game and said I could play too!

So, without further adieu,

7 Weird Things About Me:

1. I am afraid of sewage drains.

2. I prefer to peel pickles before I eat them.

3. I pick up my feet when I drive over railroad tracks--even on the motorcycle (so yes, I am superstitious).

4. I try to avoid getting out of my jammies on Sundays (is this weird or just lazy?)

5. I have a nervous tick-like habit of playing with my jewelry--whether it's the diabetic med-alert charm on my necklace or the clasp to my earrings, I always fidget with them.

6. I blow bubbles in my captn'n'diet coke because it brings the rum up from the bottom of the glass so my first swig isn't straight liquor (I learned this one from my mom who does this with sonic drinks).

7. I have to fold my clothes like I did when I worked at Gap and Old Navy--there are rules to folding jeans and t-shirts and they MUST be followed (I am slightly OCD about certain things, but few of those things are related to house work, so to me this one is weird)!

If you decide to play along, leave me a comment so I can learn weird things about all my readers!!

ttfn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, Sundays are mandatory pajama days. It's illegal to get into real clothes or put on make up!

Lara said...

at least they're just "quirky" weird, and not "creepy" weird. :-P

i did a "six weird things" meme back in december, but maybe if i'm still having blogstipation issues i'll do this one again. :)

Anonymous said...

i always play with the clasp on my watch, too. nervous habit, i guess ;)

Teacha said...

I know i'm a weirdo b/c i sing and talk to myself while using the rest room--OUT LOUD! it makes me calmer about the whole process. possibly one of those things that stuck from childhood

Teacha said...

I know i'm a weirdo b/c i sing and talk to myself while using the rest room, OUT LOUD. It is possibly one of those things that stuck from childhood.