Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Art or Not?




I took a bazillion pictures while I was in Germany last summer, and the more I think about it the more proud I am of some of the pictures I took...

But what the hell do I know?

So this is where you come in. Do you think either of these photos have any artistic merit?

If you have any photography know how, did I "do it right?"

If you have no photography expertise, are either of these aestetically pleasing?

Please vote in the comments section.

I was thinking about having the first one (of the flower) blown up and put in a frame for my mom for mother's day... I know I am running late, but while I know she will like it because I took it, will it be something she should display in her house (for reasons other than those that compel mothers to put finger paintings on the fridge)?

What do you think?

ttfn

No comments: