Thursday, May 17, 2007

A car pet

OK, Lara, of Life: The Ongoing Education, has had a tragedy in her world. She has lost her dear friend and pet, Melvin. Foul play is suspected in this tragic loss, but I am encouraging her to move onward and upward.

In light of the dangerous conditions in which Melvin may have suffered, I propose an alternative option for the next member of the family (they really are family members, right?)...

So, here he is... MT, Melvin Two. I think he will be able to fend off Ramon and handle the conditions of their environment. Lara, I hope this helps!



ttfn

4 comments:

Lara said...

ooh! he's perfect! precious! must have him! where can i get one? :)

Knatolee said...

You can get a cat-spit-free version at
http://www.fatcatinc.com/html_site/hhome.shtml

Knatolee, owner of the spit-covered orange lizard :)

Lady M said...

Just my thoughts! I handed her two more lizards from the same pack as the last deceased one.

Thanks for stopping by my place last week. :)

Lady M said...

More car pets - excellent. I gave Lara the two lizards from the same pack where the deceased on originated. We'll see if they make it a bit longer . . .

Thanks for stopping by my place last week. :)